ADForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you discover ADF?

5 posters

Go down

How did you discover ADF? Empty How did you discover ADF?

Post  Masterspark Sun 08 Jan 2012, 15:01

First off, I'm new. How y'all doin'?

Now, the big question: how did you first learn of ADF?

Myself: I learned of him from following Chris-chan. I first heard of him during Chris's tomgirl phase, when he fingered him as one of the trolls that terrorized him. I didn't really delve into his world until recently, when he and his similarities to CWC became more discussed.

I agree, the two have much in common. The main difference, though: Chris is amusing (for all the wrong reasons, but still), while ADF needs to die of a ramen-enduced pulmonary.

Masterspark
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

How did you discover ADF? Empty Re: How did you discover ADF?

Post  SakuraWagenknecht Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:32

Same thing here, through following CWC, the internet's favorite autistic manchild. I first read about Ahuviya on the old yuku Chris-Chan forum (users there know me as DykesDykesChina).

BTW I sorta find ADF more sympathetic than Chris, while Chris is a huge manbaby who keeps shitting himself, ADF is rather... well, I'll say eccentric, he's certainly not normal, but the stuff he does, or rather tries to do (politics, activism) at least has a passing resemblance to subjects a normal adult human being might be concerned with.

TL;DR: Chris is a caricature of a small child, ADF is a caricature of an adult. Nonetheless, both of them are entertaining.
SakuraWagenknecht
SakuraWagenknecht
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  introman Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:40

From the 789chan thread.

introman
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyklon Thu 19 Jan 2012, 01:34

Can't even remember anymore. I just happened to find that picture where ADF holds a cardboard sign with his cumwig in Naruto cosplay, and posted it to some thread in /cwc/. The thread turned into a massive shitstorm and later the first ADF thread was born. That was...over a year ago? Time just flies by, huh.
Zyklon
Zyklon
Field Agent
Field Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  DieselSteam Sun 22 Jan 2012, 18:17

When Chris announced Jack as ADF. I looked into him since I was getting into Lolcows and I discovered this wiki.

DieselSteam
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum