ADForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillip's father

+2
booger
Mescaline
6 posters

Go down

Phillip's father Empty Phillip's father

Post  Mescaline Sun 10 Apr 2011, 04:45

So i heard some rumors that adf's father raped him when he was a kid. are these true?? More generally, what happened to him and where is he now?

Mescaline
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Phillip's father Empty Re: Phillip's father

Post  booger Mon 11 Apr 2011, 04:02

i think she said that but likely shes lying
booger
booger
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Orokabu Mon 11 Apr 2011, 06:44

I'm not one to judge on whether someone was raped or not. It's possible both ways, since most of us don't know the whole story to it. Only way to know anything is to ask his mother or his siblings.

If he was raped: It would explain a lot of things. For example, his issue with his gender and sexuality could have stemmed from the trauma. Rape is viewed by a lot of male victims as a loss of their manhood. Some may even view themselves to be "like women," since rape is often perceived as a crime against women, despite the growing awareness of male rape victims. ADF also seems to be in a permanent limbo when it comes to his own sexuality. He can't decide whether he is straight, bisexual, or homosexual. Not to mention he is very sexually addicted. This can be the case for some rape victims. Depending upon how a victim reacts to the trauma, they can be anywhere from sexually repressed even into adulthood, living healthy sex lives, or become sexually promiscuous.

If he wasn't: The allegations against his own father would be proof of his anger towards the man. Obviously, lying about a rape that never occurred is proof that someone is going to extreme lengths to ruin another person's life. Ahuviya had also went to his rapist to disclose to him that he is a transsexual. Usually people reveal information like that to someone who they are close with. It's usually not a rapist who the victim has barely seen.

This is all speculation, btw.
Orokabu
Orokabu
Open-minded Bisexual
Open-minded Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Mon 11 Apr 2011, 09:06

I'm with Orakabu on this, in that it's a tricky issue and not one I'm willing to judge on without all the facts. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that someone had lied about a rape to garner sympathy. However, he's been consistent on that fact on almost every occasion that it's been brought up, so I don't know. My impression of ADF is that he has a tendency to take something that is true and blow it way out of proportion, not exactly lie but throw it to hyperbole, so to speak. I mean, he refers to his parents' efforts to raise him as a son as sexual harassment. For a while, I thought that was what we was referring to when he said his dad abused him, but he's actually talking about things like making him wear boy clothes. It's kind of hard to know what to believe given his constant tendency to exaggerate plus we don't have all the facts.

One thing that confuses me though is when he says this happened. From what I understand, his father used to beat him up as a kid and so his mom divorced him and gained sole custody. But then his father got visitation rights, and that's when he began sexually abusing Felipe. Can anyone clarify this?

I think that was put to a stop, for a while, and then he decided to get back in touch with his father when he was an adult (I know there's been a journal about this somewhere). It's then that ADF says his dad accepted him as a daughter, and now they're friends, which kind of blows my mind but stranger things have happened that are contrary to what we define as normal or expected human behavior. It could be that ADF has a type of stockholm syndrome, due to the rape or he's so desperate to find someone to validate his sexual persona. Who better than a family member who may have previously abused him because of his deviant sexuality? His mom has been a source of constant resistance and so it was probably easier to forgive his dad if it meant finding an ally. Provided this is all true, who knows what Ahuviya's dad's intentions are: he could honestly be looking for forgiveness or it could be some sick ploy to solidify his hold on ADF.

Mute
Open-minded Bisexual
Open-minded Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Archive Guy Mon 11 Apr 2011, 13:35

Firstly, I instinctively don't believe the story of his reconciliation with his father: that sort of thing would warrant a big journal and some photos possibly, not a really offhand mention and a failure, when asked about it, to provide any concrete details. And even if ADF did manage to track dad down, he's been out of touch with the family for years, isn't paying chid support, and is presumably now living on a park bench somewhere, what could he really say to 'I'm your son you haven't seen for X years and I'm a woman now' other than 'oh, um, alright?'

Secondly, I'd follow Mute in saying that I don't think he's made the thing up (though he does like to trot it out to gain sympathy), but most likely it's just something that's been blown out of proportion or got gradually skewed in his memory, or something which ADF, armed with some new-found belief, decided to retroactively consider sexual abuse. There's a proven of him editing his past to prove certain points. On the other hand, Orokabu's explanation is very neat, and we must remember his parents did get divorced; somebody must have done something pretty seriously wrong. ADF mentioned he was one for the drink, so he might've just been a drunkard. And of course child sexual abuse certainly isn't an accusation you toss about lightly.

One thing which doesn't seem to add up is the fact that ADF's said a couple times that he was abused for 'the first sixteen years of his life,' i.e. from 1985 to 2001. He said elsewhere that he was having visitations with his father in 1993, so the divorce happened then at the latest. So therefore his dad somehow managed to molest him for at least 8 years after the divorce, entirely during visitations, without getting caught (and presunably still hasn't been). In the abuse video he explicitly states that abuse went on during visitations. Is this likely (non-rhetorical question)?
Archive Guy
Archive Guy
Field Agent
Field Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleQueen Mon 11 Apr 2011, 16:02

To keep it brief, I think of ADF as an unreliable narrator. Some of what he says may be fact but a lot of it is skewed to his perceptive delusions. Its one of those areas that requires both a lot of armchair analysis and a more abundant output of evidence.

WaffleQueen
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mescaline Wed 13 Apr 2011, 04:05

I guess the most likely thing is that ADF skewed the truth a lot. But did he every actually say "rape"? what i saw he didn't, he said "sexual abuse" which i guess could be a whole lot of things. Maybe his dad yelled at him for being gay or something. Or something completely innocent which adf now sees as abuse like making him wear boy clothes or hugging him or something. I think if adf actually was raped, if he was willing to tell deviant art he should be willing to tell the police. i don't really know though.

Mescaline
Republican Homophobe
Republican Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Archive Guy Wed 13 Apr 2011, 05:25

Far as I remember he never said 'rape,' yes, it was only 'sexual abuse'

The allegations pre-date his transgenderism by a good while, and he didn't come out as gay until 2008 or 9 or so, though he did act pretty queer before then

Also he tends to mention 'sexual abuse' with 'mental abuse' and 'physical abuse,' shouting and stressing him out and stuff would fall under those I assume
Archive Guy
Archive Guy
Field Agent
Field Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Wed 13 Apr 2011, 05:33

Mescaline wrote:But did he every actually say "rape"? what i saw he didn't, he said "sexual abuse" which i guess could be a whole lot of things.

I vaguely remember him saying he was raped in one his journals. Provided it wasn't lost in the Purge, I'll see if I can pull it up.

Mescaline wrote:I think if adf actually was raped, if he was willing to tell deviant art he should be willing to tell the police. i don't really know though.

You would think, right, but that's not necessarily so, which is why this is so hard to judge. I find it very hard to believe that if it happened when his parents were still together, that adf's mom wouldn't have known, and it would have been raised during the divorce proceedings and most likely his dad would have been sent to prison. It's not impossible, but I don't think a judge would have allowed ADF visitation rights with his pedophile father.

If we assume he was raped during his visits with his father, ADF would have been a teenager/early adult. I would think he would have alerted the authorities, or at least his mom, but it could have made him feel so vulnerable and alone that he told no one. Why the fuck he would agree to go back of his own free will, though, is beyond me, which leads me to believe THIS IS A FAAAAAKE. His contention with his mom, maybe? That seems a bit extreme.

I have a feeling that, whatever the facts are, we're going to come to the unsatisfying conclusion that ADF is messed up in the head.

Mute
Open-minded Bisexual
Open-minded Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Archive Guy Wed 13 Apr 2011, 09:48

He's saying that it went on over sixteen years, at least half of which was post-divorce, and he's implied the odd time his local Catholic church knew about it and did nothing

And in reporting his supposed meeting with ADF senior, he just said 'he has accepted me as a daughter,' no mention of the sixteen years of sexual abuse and how they reconciled over that, which to me would seem like an equally pressing matter, and it's not like he's shy of talking about the issue

To me that is just seriously improbable
Archive Guy
Archive Guy
Field Agent
Field Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Orokabu Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:55

I'm sorry if some of these facts may be redundant.

If the abuse had went on for that long then Mrs. Deluci had possibly overlooked a lot of possible symptoms, was too busy with her own life, or whatever the reason. Usually, child abuse victims display some kind of behavior that would be considered different from their behavior from the abuse:

* Usually would act up or cry in order to avoid contact with the perp; We don't have much detail on ADF's case as of right now of that.
* Nightmares; He had said that he got terrible nightmares . . .
* Bedwetting: He has never stated that he wet the bed as a kid.
* Change in appetite: We don't know . . .
* Displays a bizarre knowledge of sexual practices at a young age: Dunno . . .
* Displays an odd sexual behavior at a young age: Still dunno . . .
* Reported the sexual abuse: He claimed that he had discussed it with a Catholic priest and the priest didn't do anything about it. Hmm . . . It's possible if the priest didn't believe his story.
* Anal pain or other medical complaints related to sexual abuse: ADF has not mentioned being unable to sit or whatever after the times of the abuse . . .
* Developmental delays: Could've also been his Aspergers Syndrome.
* Exposed himself to other children: I don't have enough info on this.

As an adult, he would also display some symptoms:

*Involvement with drugs or alcohol: Has experimented with alcohol, yet no knowledge of how much alcohol he consumes in a month or a year. Drugs - Not to my knowledge.
* Prostitution: Not to my knowledge.
* Pedophilia or Sexual aggression: He is sexually perverse. Numerous people have pointed out that he is sexually aggressive. He has faved a number of shota-con and incest on Y-gallery (hentai involving older men coming onto young boys). Most of the cosplayers he had faved are underage.
* Relationship difficulties: He cannot stand being alone. A number of his relationships have been a couple of months (if that) after the last relationship.
*Immaturity: He acts like a teenager. That's all I have to I have to say about that.
* Poor mental health: He has very low self-esteem and uses "modeling" as something to fill that void. Threatened suicide at least once. Is extremely paranoid, though it may an after-effect to trolling.
* Masturbating excessively: He must have masturbated a least a number of times. I dunno if it would be excessive though.

Also, is he an only child or does he have siblings?
Orokabu
Orokabu
Open-minded Bisexual
Open-minded Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Archive Guy Wed 13 Apr 2011, 23:41

As you've said, the problem with using a checklist like this is that we just haven't enough to go on to make any sort of reliable evaluation. I can elaborate on a few issues though:

Nightmares; He had said that he got terrible nightmares

Specifically, they were supposedly about his 'female self' killing his 'male self,' and happened mid-late 2010. I'm not sure I believe that, honestly: it seems like such a contrived set-up, like you'd get in a bad novel or something, where dreams are always incredibly relevant to the present situation of the dreamer

Bedwetting: He has never stated that he wet the bed as a kid.

He shat himself once in about 2007-8, we have that on file. Though there's a load of things that could be going on there

Involvement with drugs or alcohol: Has experimented with alcohol, yet no knowledge of how much alcohol he consumes in a month or a year.

He said initially he didn't drink because ADF senior drank, and held this up as a fairly serious guiding principle of his, but later he was regularly off at bars, and made a journal once boasting about a Herculean bout of vomiting he had just finished. He's off the drink now, after supposedly drinking a quantity of pink women's wine and being creepy to Zabukawaii. I'm not really sure what to make of this. I think it's all a reflection of his naive attitude towards alcohol; the early 'out drinking' posts have a very distinct amateur drinker 'I was sooooo wasted last night' sort of feel about them, and the Zabukawaii thing to me, again, just seems so unreal, like out of a movie. X gets drunk, and does something he regrets and then, ashamed, swears off the drink forever. Fits into that mould so neatly.

Pedophilia or Sexual aggression: He is sexually perverse. Numerous people have pointed out that he is sexually aggressive. He has faved a number of shota-con and incest on Y-gallery (hentai involving older men coming onto young boys). Most of the cosplayers he had faved are underage.

I, personally, think this view is a bit excessive. To me, frankly, he seems pretty vanilla, far as sex is concerned. Putting aside the sexuality changes, the only real fetishes he's expressed interest in are prison uniforms (which is a bit unusual but not really that weird in any sense), and of course the BDSM stuff. But even that seems pretty casual, he just says he likes some of the basic stuff like handcuffs and things like that. And this is only in potentia, he's never actually done any bondage activities except handcuffing himself occasionally. I'm not sure whether he's sexually aggressive or just creepy and awkward, but it's a very fine line between the two of them. Also, he's never actually drawn, or expressed much interest in, shotacon and incest material, aside from those favourites and some creepy photos. I don't really know what I think about this.

Relationship difficulties, Immaturity

Impossible to tell what's abuse symptoms and what's just him being a manchild here, I think

Also, is he an only child or does he have siblings

There's a brother we know nothing about save that he exists. Lives away somewhere. May be called 'Neil'

And a cousin in NJ who 'does' radio
Archive Guy
Archive Guy
Field Agent
Field Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Orokabu Mon 18 Apr 2011, 14:01

Archive Guy wrote:As you've said, the problem with using a checklist like this is that we just haven't enough to go on to make any sort of reliable evaluation.

Yeah, true. It is hard to tell if his behavior is related to his childhood or is just from him being an awkward idiot. One of the next steps to solving this mystery is if we even get at least someone he went to elementary, middle, or high school with to fill us in on some stuff. It would probably be a breakthrough that we need. I believe that batshit insane behavior like his just doesn't happen overnight. There were probably traces of his behavior that existed even before he made his appearance known on the internet, in college,etc. albino
Orokabu
Orokabu
Open-minded Bisexual
Open-minded Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum